Factories of Brazil’s Embrarer due to open in Portugal on 21 September

17 September 2012

Brazilian aeronautical company Embraer is due to open two factories in Évora, Portugal on 21 September, the company’s deputy vice president, Jackson Schneider said Thursday.

These two factories, in which Embraer has invested 200 million euros, will produce components for the company’s units in the United States and in Brazil.

In Portugal, Embraer owns 65 percent of aeronautical company OGMA – Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal, via its subsidiary Airholding, and the remaining 35 percent are in the hands of Empordef, a Portuguese state stake-holding company for the defence industry. (macauhub)

MACAUHUB FRENCH